MyPrint is Brown’s newest system for printing and more. Multifunction printer / scanner / copiers / faxes are available throughout South Street Landing, in both color and black and white versions, and will eventually be available in more campus locations.
How is MyPrint different from a “normal” printer? For your security, your content is not printed until you swipe your Brown ID at the machine. You can pick up your prints at any printer. Other features include easier scanning, faxing, and mobile printing.
We recommend starting with these two articles:
Once you understand how to print from your computer, here’s information on other features:
- Print to MyPrint from an Android
- Print to MyPrint from an iPhone or iPad
- Delegate Access to MyPrint
- Copy with MyPrint
- Scan with MyPrint
- Send and Receive Faxes with MyPrint
- MyPrint FAQ
- MyPrint Printer Locations
- Use the MyPrint Website to Release Print Jobs from Your Desk
- Print Envelopes using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Labels using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Letterhead, Cardstock, or Monarch/Executive Paper using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)