MyPrint is Brown’s service for campus-wide printing. If you print to a MyPrint-enabled queue, you can release your paper at multiple locations across campus, making it easy for you to get your jobs "on the go". For your security and convenience, your content is not printed until you swipe your Brown ID at the printer.
MyPrint for Students includes printers in libraries and other areas that are convenient for you. The main print queues are "MyPrint-BW" and "MyPrint-Color". As of Fall 2021, there are more than a dozen release locations for you to use.
MyPrint Pro for faculty/staff includes multifunction printer/scanner/copier/faxes in administrative buildings. From the MyPrint Pro queues, you can release your jobs to any Pro Printer and use advanced features on many Ricoh multi-function devices.
We recommend starting with these articles:
Once you understand how to print from your computer, explore additional features:
- Print to MyPrint from an Android
- Print to MyPrint from an iPhone or iPad
- Print to MyPrint from a Chromebook
- MyPrint Printer Locations
- MyPrint FAQ
These articles apply to students:
- Cost of Printing to MyPrint
- Manage Your BearBucks at a ValuePort Machine
- Request to be Reimbursed for MyPrint Issues
These articles apply to staff:
- Delegate Access to MyPrint
- Copy with MyPrint
- Scan with MyPrint
- Send and Receive Faxes with MyPrint
- Use the MyPrint Website to Release Print Jobs from Your Desk
- Print Envelopes using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Labels using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Letterhead, Cardstock, or Monarch/Executive Paper using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)