MyPrint is Brown’s service for campus-wide printing. If you print to a MyPrint-enabled queue, you can release your paper at multiple locations across campus, making it easy for you to get your jobs "on the go". For your security and convenience, your content is not printed until you swipe your Brown ID at the printer.
MyPrint vs MyPrint-Pro
- MyPrint for undergrad students includes printers in libraries and other areas that are convenient for you. The main print queues are "MyPrint-BW" and "MyPrint-Color". As of Fall 2022, there are more than a dozen release locations for you to use.
- MyPrint-Pro for faculty/staff/grad students includes printing in a growing number of academic and administrative buildings, as well as standard printing access in libraries. From the “MyPrintPro-BW” and “MyPrintPro-Color” queues, you can release your jobs to any Pro Printer and also use advanced features on many Ricoh multi-function devices.
- Print to MyPrint from an Android
- Print to MyPrint from an iPhone or iPad
- Print to MyPrint from a Chromebook
- MyPrint FAQ
Undergraduate Student Info
- Cost of Printing to MyPrint
- Manage Your BearBucks at a ValuePort Machine
- Request to be Reimbursed for MyPrint Issues
- Delegate Access to MyPrint
- Copy with MyPrint
- Scan with MyPrint
- Send and Receive Faxes with MyPrint
- Use the MyPrint Website to Release Print Jobs from Your Desk
- Print Envelopes using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Labels using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)
- Print Letterhead, Cardstock, or Monarch/Executive Paper using MyPrint (South Street Landing Only)