- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the wifi network called Brown.
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap the Android settings button in the app.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the Enable toggle on the top right to turn on the service.
- Exit Settings.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the Brown Wi-Fi network (not Brown-Guest or Eduroam)
- Find the Print option in the app you are using. In many apps, such as Chrome and Google Drive, you can print by going to the menu, choosing the Share option, and selecting Print.
- Select the appropriate printer.
- Tap the down arrow to change print settings if desired.
- Tap the Printer icon (in a circle near the bottom of settings) to print.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Brown username and password. If you select the Remember me checkbox, your phone will remember your login details for that printer for one week.
- Last, pick up your prints from the printer.
The following video walks through the installation and printing process: