These instructions are for the Windows version of Word, and are intended for staff in South Street Landing.
First: On Your Computer
- Download the template for the envelope size you'd like to print: #10 envelope (most common), Monarch envelope
- Open the template you downloaded in Microsoft Word and type the address into the template.
- Click the Print option on the left menu.
- From the list of printers, choose MyPrint-SSL-Color or MyPrint-SSL-BW.
- Click Printer Properties.
- From the One-Click Preset List, choose either #10 Envelope or Monarch/Executive Envelope depending on the template you downloaded
- Click OK to save these settings.
- Click Print.
Second: At the Printer
- As usual, swipe your Brown ID card at the printer.
- Locate and open the bypass tray on the side of the printer.
- Place envelope or sheet of labels face down. If it's a Brown envelope, the logo will be on the right as shown below.
- As usual, release the print from the touchscreen. (If you're not sure how to do that, see the instructions in the article Pick up Prints from a MyPrint Printer.)