These instructions are for the Windows version of Word, and are intended for staff in South Street Landing.
First: On Your Computer
- In Microsoft Word, create your labels document. In most cases, you will do this by going to Mailings > Labels and choosing the vendor and size of the labels you are printing (e.g., Avery 5160).
- Click the Print option on the left menu.
- From the list of printers, choose MyPrint-SSL-Color or MyPrint-SSL-BW.
- Click Printer Properties.
- From the One-Click Preset List, choose Labels
- Click OK.
- Click Print.
Second: At the Printer
- As usual, swipe your Brown ID card at the printer.
- Locate and open the bypass tray on the side of the printer.
- Place sheet of labels face down.
- As usual, release the print from the touchscreen. (If you're not sure how to do that, see the instructions in the article Pick up Prints from a MyPrint Printer.)