These instructions are for the Windows version of Word, and are intended for staff in South Street Landing.
First: On Your Computer
- Open your document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the Print option on the left menu.
- From the list of printers, choose MyPrint-SSL-Color or MyPrint-SSL-BW.
- Click Printer Properties.
- From the One-Click Preset List, choose either Letterhead, Monarch/Executive Paper, or Cardstock, depending on what you are printing.
- Click OK to save these settings.
- Click Print.
Second: At the Printer
- As usual, swipe your Brown ID card at the printer.
- Locate and open the bypass tray on the side of the printer.
- Place your paper in the bypass tray. If you are using Brown letterhead, it should be face down with the logo to the right/top of the tray.
- As usual, release the print from the touchscreen. (If you're not sure how to do that, see the instructions in the article Pick up Prints from a MyPrint Printer.)