These instructions are for the Windows version of Word. Mac version to come.
First: On Your Computer
- Open Word.
- Click the Print option on the left menu.
- From the list of printers, choose MyPrint-SSL-Color.
- Click Printer Properties.
- On the next screen, make the following changes:
- Change Document size to COMM 10 Env for Envelopes or Letter for labels.
- Change Input Tray to Bypass Tray.
- Change Paper type to Envelope for envelopes or Labels for labels.
- Click OK to save these settings
- Click the back arrow on the top left to return to your document.
- Click the Mailings tab at the top of Word, then choose Envelopes.
- When prompted, type the mailing address and return address you wish to print on the envelope.
- Click Print.
Second: At the Printer
- As usual, swipe your Brown ID card at the printer.
- Locate and open the bypass tray on the side of the printer.
- Place envelope or sheet of labels face down. If it's a Brown envelope, the logo will be on the right as shown below.
- As usual, release the print from the touchscreen. (If you're not sure how to do that, see the instructions in the article Pick up Prints from a MyPrint Printer.)