The steps below are required to be completed on a computer prior to using the mobile app.
On A Computer
- Click the link below to sign in and start using Rosetta Stone.
- Click this link to sign in and start: http://rosettastone.brown.edu
- Additional Alumni info here: https://brunonia.brown.edu/alumni/services/info/rosetta-stone
- Select “Launch Rosetta Stone”
- Select “Check system readiness” and follow the steps
- Select “Launch Rosetta Stone” on the right of the screen
- If prompted, allow or install the speech installer
- Set up your microphone
- Select your gender
- Select the language you would like to study
- Select the level and click “continue”
- Click Start
At this point, to use the app, you can simply exit Rosetta Stone on your computer and log in on your phone's internet browser to the portal at rosettastone.brown.edu (for current faculty/staff/students) or at alumni.brown.edu (for alumni).
For further instructions on connecting on a mobile device, please visit our Mobile Device Article: Use Rosetta Stone on a Mobile Device
A Quickstart Guide is also available from Rosetta Stone.
If you would like to provide feedback about your Rosetta Stone experience, please complete the following survey.