Update Your Personal Information

If you need to change basic information about your record, such as your Brown phone number, please contact the office that maintains that data:

  • Registrar's Office (undergraduate and graduate students)
    • Registrar@brown.edu
    • 401-863-2500
  • Medical School (medical students)
    • MedSchool_Admissions@brown.edu
    • 401-863-3330
  • Brown Card Office (affiliated personnel who do not fall into other categories)
    • 401-863-2273
    • Brown-Card-Office@brown.edu
  • Human Resources (staff and faculty)
    • Staff and Faculty can update their own information by going to Workday and updating their Personal Information
    • 401-863-3175
    • UniversityHR@brown.edu

Faculty and staff can also update the office hours, personal cell, or website listed in the Brown directory at myaccount.brown.edu

Comments (0)

Brown Community members, log in to submit a comment.