Skip to main content

Students: Update your course plan in ASK - Knowledgebase / Teaching Learning and Research / ASK - OIT Service Center

Students: Update your course plan in ASK

Authors list
  1. Log on to ASK. From the Degree Progress > Declarations, you’ll see any approved or in-process declarations. Click change under your approved declaration.

  2. Scroll to the course list and click the pencil to edit an existing course. You may also trash a course or add a new one at the bottom.

  3. When you edit or add a course, a new dialogue box will open up allowing you to add an item from your internal academic record  (a Brown course, approved AP credit or approved transfer course) 

  4. Check the submit box and save. 
Helpful Unhelpful

96 of 139 people found this page helpful

Send us a note about this article

Contact the OIT Service Center

Phone: 401-863-4357


Location: Page Robinson Hall - 69 Brown St., Room 510

See our availability

Walk-ins Welcome! Appointments recommended.

For reserved service for a technical consult or a loaner check-out, you can schedule an appointment here.