Set up MyPrint on a Windows Computer
The following steps will add a MyPrint print queue to your Windows computer. These instructions are primarily for students or others who have computers that aren't managed by Brown. If you have a computer managed by Brown, you can ask your computing support staff (ITSC or DCC) to add the queue(s) to your computer.
Undergraduate students should use the MyPrint-BW and MyPrint-Color queues.
Faculty, staff, and graduate and medical students should use the MyPrint-Pro-BW and MyPrint-Pro-Color queues.
Add the Print Queue to Your Windows Computer
- Connect to Brown wireless (not Brown-Guest or Eduroam). If off campus, connect to the VPN.
- Download and run the PaperCut Mobility Print Printer Setup application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select setup language.
- Agree to the license.
- Select your desired MyPrint printer queue(s) to install.
- Enter your Brown username and password.
- Click Finish to complete installation.
After following these steps, you can now Print to MyPrint from Your Windows Computer.