You can access your Canvas course content from an Android phone, iPhone, or iPad.
To access your Canvas courses:
- Install the Canvas Teacher app from Google Play store for Android or iTunes store for iPhones.
- Open the Canvas app.
- When prompted for your school name enter canvas.brown.edu. The app will ask for Brown University authentication.
- Log in with your Brown username and password. The app will request access to your account.
- You will see a list of your Canvas courses.
Your Canvas app allows you to:
- Grade - browse submissions and provide feedback to students with the mobile SpeedGrader
- Communicate - send announcements and messages
- Make Updates - change due dates, publish assignments and update course content