Need to scan something? Here's how to scan to your Brown OneDrive storage from OIT's MyPrint devices.
Scanning to your OneDrive works the same way as scanning to your email and home folder. At one of the MyPrint multifunction devices at the Rockefeller Library or Sciences Library, load your documents on the scanner bed or document feeder, and follow the guide below.
Note: If you have not yet set up your Brown OneDrive account, please visit the Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive for Students article.
1. Swipe your ID at the device
2. Tap Scan from the options screen.
3. On the next screen, tap OneDrive.
4. Name the scan file, and tap Start scanning.
5. A message will appear confirming the scan is complete.