- Submit a ticket on our IT Help page.
- Choose Category: ACCESS Request
- Choose APPLICATION List
- Fill in the field called "EMAIL ALIAS" with your preferred alternate email*
- Once approved, Computing Accounts and Passwords will add the alias added to your account
- Login into MyAccount then click on Email Aliases -- or you can click here.
- Add the email alias you'd like*; up to four.
- Click Save
*The alias you request may not be available.
- You will not be able to test your alias from your own account. If you would like to test your alias, please use another account.
- After you have set up an alias, you can create the illusion that it is your primary address by automatically replying to email using that address: Send Mail From An Alias Or Second Email Address