For health and safety, self-service student printers are not currently available in Libraries, residence halls, or other campus locations (with one exception: Medical students at the Warren Alpert Medical School can still use public printers in the Med Ed library).
Students are still able to print on campus, however. Our service is currently limited to printing ahead of time from wherever you are, then visiting our MyPrint Pickup Desk to collect your prints. We'll hold your prints up to one business day after you printed them.
All undergraduate, graduate and medical students have received our usual $30 of printing funds at the start of this academic year, and you can add more funds with the GET portal. We also provide a list of our print costs in our related Help article.
- Step 1. Connect and print any documents in advance from wherever you are, on or near campus.
- Step 2. Visit our MyPrint Pickup Desk to pick up all your documents at once (hours and location below).
Connect and print your documents in advance
- To set up and use MyPrint-Pickup printing, connect your device to Brown WiFi if you're on campus, or connect to the Brown VPN if you're not.
- You can also upload most file types to print through our web print service. This method works best on computers, but can work on some mobile devices too.
- You must have your device connected to Brown WiFi or the Brown VPN every time you want to print.
- Login at https://myprint.brown.edu/app?service=page/UserWebPrint
- Click 'Submit a Job'
- For grayscale prints, choose: ppcutprcit\MyPrint-PickUp_BW-CopyCenter (virtual)
- For color prints, choose: ppcutprcit\MyPrint-PickUp_Color-CopyCenter (virtual)
- Choose how many copies you want
- Upload your document and 'complete'
- You must have your device connected to Brown WiFi or the Brown VPN every time you want to print
- Print any number of documents in advance
Visit our MyPrint Pickup Desk
During service hours, our staff will print and hold your prints for you, and you can pick them up in a batch as your schedule allows. We will hold your prints up to one business day. After that, any unclaimed prints will be recycled.
- Open starting Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Spring Semester 2021:
Located at the Brown Copy Center in the Brown Bookstore at 164 Angell Street.
Please enter from the 164 Angell Street lobby entrance for MyPrint-Pickup service.
- Spring Semester 2021:
- Please do not contact the Bookstore, or the Copy Center for MyPrint related inquiries. Unfortunately, The Bookstore and Copy Center are not staffed to help support the Print Pick-up service as well.
- For technical issues with MyPrint please contact the Help Desk at 3-4357.
- Wear your mask
- Bring your Brown ID card