After you have created content and imported it to your playlist, you will probably want to revisit that content in the future. For example, you might delete, reorder, or change scheduling options for a piece of content.
Edit your sign
- After logging into signs.brown.edu, you will see a list of your groups (the departments or organizations for which you maintain signs). Select a group to view and edit signs and slides for that group.
- Click the Edit (pencil) button next to your sign, or open the sign and click the Edit tab at the top.
- Here you'll see a list of content currently on your sign.
Manage content on the playlist
- To delete a piece of content from the playlist, use the Remove button next to the piece of content. You will be asked whether you want to delete the slide from the system. Confirm and click the second Remove button.
- To change the order of your content, click on the move arrow to the left of the slide image and drag it to a new spot in the playlist.
- To replace an image with a new one, click Edit next to a slide, then Edit next to the slide's image, and upload a new image.
- To change the schedule of a piece of content, click Edit next to a slide and expand the Scheduling section.
Don't forget to scroll down and Save your sign after making changes!
View / reuse old content that's not currently scheduled
- Edit your sign
- Click Add Existing Slide
- Start typing the name of the slide and select it from the list
- Save your sign
See any items you'll never use again, like a event promotions? After Removing the slide, you have the option (checkbox) to delete it from the system.