After you have created content and imported it to your playlist, you will probably want to revisit that content in the future. For example, you might delete, reorder, or ungroup content, or change scheduling options for a piece of content.
Access your playlist
- After logging into digitalsign.brown.edu, click Now Playing on the top menu, and then click Playlists.
- If you have more than one playlist, select your desired playlist from the Playlist menu.
- Here you'll see a list of content currently active on your playlist. If you are having trouble seeing all of your content, see the Troubleshooting section below.
- The content we see here is currently scheduled to play. To view content scheduled for the future, choose the Future filter on the top of the page, or you can choose All to see both current and future content together.
Manage content on the playlist
- To delete a piece of content from the playlist, use the Remove from Schedule link next to the piece of content.
- To change the order of your content, use the Move drop-down to place the slide before or after another piece of content.
- To replace an image with a new one, click Edit Message, and upload a new image. This is the same screen you used to upload a piece of content in the first place.
- If you upload several pieces of content at once, they will be grouped together. To ungroup content so you can change the order or manage schedules independently for each piece of content, click Ungroup to separate them.
- To change the schedule of a piece of content, click the Edit Schedule link to the right of the thumbnail and you'll see the same scheduling screen you originally used to schedule the item.
View / reuse old content that's not currently scheduled
- Click Manage on the top menu
- Click Content
- Find the piece of content you'd like to schedule, and click on the Schedule link next to that piece of content
- Choose a schedule for that piece of content
Note: for a lot of slides, on this screen, the default pace may be set to 3 seconds (unlike the 9 seconds for newly uploaded content). That's usually too short to display in a slide, so make sure you change it.
See any items you'll never use again, like a event promotions? Just click the Delete link next to a slide to remove it from the system.
When viewing my list of content, I only see a few pieces of content and the rest is missing.
- Are you able to scroll the content area? If you try using the main scrollbar on the page, it may not work. The content area scrolls independently of the rest of the page, so if you don't see content, put your mouse over the list of content and scroll.
- his page doesn't behave well with smaller screens - you may be unable to see your last piece of content. If this is happening to you, zoom out in your browser by clicking Control - (Minus) on Windows or Command - (Minus) on a Mac.