Install Fonts Using TypeKit
Two of the standard fonts identified in Brown's Visual Identity Policy, Minion Pro and Freight Sans, are available to members of the Brown community at no cost through Adobe Typekit.
To install these fonts:
- Visit the Typekit page for Minion Pro or Freight Sans.
- If you are not signed in to Adobe, click the Sign In link on the top right.
- Enter your Brown email address without a password and cilck the Sign In button.
- If prompted, choose Enterprise ID.
- You will be directed to Brown's single sign on prompt. Enter your Brown username and password as usual.
- Click the Use Fonts button to choose the font variants you'd like to sync.
- The fonts will soon appear in the Creative Cloud applications installed on your computer, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.