This knowledgebase article includes setting up a turnitin assignment and accessing Turnitin reports
If you would like your students to submit an assignment using Turnitin:
- Log in to Canvas at canvas.brown.edu.
- Select your course in the Global Navigation menu on the left.
- Click Assignments in the Course Navigation menu.
- Click Add assignment.
- Enter the assignment title, point value, and other relevant information. Read more about creating an assignment here.
- In the Submission Type menu, select Online.
- Within the heading Plagiarism Review, choose Turnitin.
- Choose your desired settings based on the Turnitin options provided. Click Save as default settings to preserve your settings for future Turnitin assignments.
- Set due date for the assignment.
- Click Save and Publish.
Turnitin originality reports can be accessed through the grade book through an icon in the Speedgrader.
Also note that the Turnitin grade does not sync with the Canvas grade book. The grade will have to be manually entered into the grade book for your course.