- Visit http://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators
- Select Create Account and complete the required fields.
- You will receive a verification email from Autodesk. Click the link in this email to verify.
- You will be prompted to enter additional information about how you plan to use the software.
- Download your Fusion 360 software
- Click Continue to use Fusion 360 Online.
- Click on the download now button to get Fusion 360 for Education software.
Note: On Mac, when you open Fusion 360 for the first time, you may see it load the 30 day trial version. Close and reopen the application. Log in again and you should see the regular version.