You can connect to the MyApps service from a web browser on any platform via https://aka.ms/wvdwebarm but the Remote Desktop (RD) app can provide a better user experience. Installing RD will be more convenient for frequent usage of MyApps.
To install and configure the RD app, please follow these steps:
- Download and install the Remote Desktop app for your version of Windows via Microsoft's website: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-desktop/connect-windows-7-and-10
- Once installed, Launch the Remote Desktop app, and click "Subscribe"
- Enter your Brown Username in Microsoft format: email@example.com (such as firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will be redirected to authenticate with your Brown username and password
- Once you have successfully authenticated you will see any MyApps Desktops you entitled too in the RD app
- Double-click on a MyApps Desktop icon to launch a session and connect
For more information about MyApps please reference the IT Article: Get Started with MyApps at Brown