- Connect to the Brown wireless network
- Open the AirMedia application.
- When prompted, enter the IP address which is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the projected screen and press CONNECT.
**Each classroom has a unique IP addresses**
- Depending on the version of Airmedia, you may be guided through AirPlay Connection with an onscreen window. If you see this, follow the instructions.
- After connecting via AirPlay, you will be asked to provide a passcode. You can find it on the bottom right of the projected screen.
**Be sure to deselect “Remember Passcode” as this passcode will change every time a session is ended**
- Depending on your version of AirMedia, you can either press the disconnect button to disconnect...
...or turn off AirPlay on the top menu bar of your Mac.