The Qualtrics offline app lets you conduct surveys on a tablet or smartphone without an internet connection.
These instructions are similar to the ones on Qualtrics' site, but customized for Brown.
Find Your Username and Generate an API Key
- On your computer, log into Qualtrics.
- Click the user icon on the top right, then Account Settings.
- First, note the username in the Recent Logins box. This is what you will use to log in to the app.
- Then, Click Qualtrics IDs on the horizontal menu that appears near the top of the page.
- Look for the box that says API. If there is no information in the API box, click Generate Token. (If there's already one listed in the box, don't generate a new one.)
- Copy the API token and email it to yourself to make it easier to open and copy on your phone or tablet later. Or, you could write it down.
Install the App
Log In to the App
- Open the Qualtrics app.
- When logging in, choose the Sign in with SSO option.
- Enter brown as your organization name
- You will be taken to a Brown single sign on screen
Choose Your Surveys
After logging in, you will be able to choose which surveys can be used offline.
For more detailed instructions, see the Qualtrics article about the offline app.