***In order for a syllabus to be viewed in cab.brown.edu, please follow the directions listed below.***
- Visit http://coursetools.brown.edu (NOTE: While it will work temporarily, courses.brown.edu is the old address.)
- Click the Login button for the group with which you associate.
- You may be prompted to enter your username and password
- Choose the subject for which you need to request tools or upload a syllabus
- You should now see a list of all courses for that subject
- Choose the course
- You should now see the Course Title, Instructor and Course Description at the top of the page
- Under Course Description, you will see Syllabus Upload and the six tool requests
- Find the file on your computer and click the "Open" button
- Now press the "Add Syllabus" button
- When successful, you will see an "Access Syllabus" link
Edit/Replace/Remove your Syllabus
If you need to update your syllabus, you must do so from coursetools.brown.edu.
- Log in to courses.brown.edu and find the course
- Click Remove Syllabus button
- Within a few seconds, the file is removed.
- Click Upload Syllabus to add a new file.
- The link to this new file will be added to cab.brown.edu within 30 mins.
Want to add your Syllabus to your Canvas site? View our Canvas Course Set-up Checklist for details.
Please let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com