If you wish to continue without speech recognition, you can turn it off through the Microphone Setup screen.
You'll see the microphone selection screen, if:
- your previously-selected microphone isn't detected
- you're using a new microphone.
1. You will need to first start a lesson. Once you are in a lesson you will see the options shown below:
2. Click on the gear icon shown above. Then continue with the steps here:
For the CD or Download program installed on your computer:
- Click continue next to your learner name to get to the Homescreen..
- Click the Gear icon (shown below) in the Rosetta Course toolbar on the upper right of the screen
- Select Change Settings (shown above) from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the steps below:
1. A new window will pop up, click the Audio Settings tab.
2. Un-check the box next to Use speech recognition .