Although Brown Physicians Inc (BPI) members cannot obtain software from Brown University due to license stipulations, they can gain access to Microsoft Office Pro Plus from their designated tech support at their BPI foundation. Physicians can search for themselves here to check their affiliation.
BPI physicians can inquire about their eligibility by sending an email to their appropriate group listed below. Be sure to include in the email your name, foundation, and contact phone number when emailing.
BPI Foundations and their contact information:
- Brown Dermatology - email: email@example.com
- Brown Medicine - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brown Neurology - email: email@example.com
- Brown Urology - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Surgical Associates- email: email@example.com
- Brown Emergency Medicine- email: EMITSupport@brownphysicians.org
A Brown physician that is not part of a BPI foundation or paid directly by Brown University, can learn about discounted software they could obtain using their Brown email address, here.