1. Visit coursetools.brown.edu
2. Use the Log in in the left navigation. If prompted, enter your Brown username and password. You should then see this:
3. You should then see the courses for which you are the "Instructor of record" in the left navigation. Select the course for which you want to make a request for a Google Course Group.
- If you are not the instructor, you may request tools on his/her behalf following these directions.
4. You will then see a new page with two tabs. Select the "Tools & Services" tab. Click on the link for Google Course Groups, then select the "Request Google Course Group" link in the grey box:
5. You will see a confirmation at the top of the page that the request has been successful. You will receive an email when the Google Course Group is available for you to use.