Starting one week before the first day of classes and ending two weeks after the first day of classes students that have shown an interest in a course by placing it in their primary shopping cart in Courses@Brown, cab.brown.edu, are considered “prospective students."
- Prospective students have yet to register for the class and do not show up in the actual class list page in self-service Banner (SSB).
- Prospective students are displayed in Canvas in the people tool.
- Prospective students will be able to participate as a student in their published Canvas courses.
- Prospective students can receive email using the email lists made available on the class list page in self-service Banner (SSB).
- At the end of this time period prospective students will be removed from courses-only registered students will have access to the Canvas course site and be included in the class email list.