Harmonize is a discussion tool add-on to Canvas that allows students to communicate, interact and engage more easily with one another. Harmonize supports richer discussion and collaboration than standard Canvas Discussions by allowing you and your students to...
- Upload multiple files directly within posts and easily record audio and video comments.
- Annotate images and video to provide feedback.
- View a single student's responses across a post for easier grading.
See these release notes for information about new Harmonize features.
Getting Started with Harmonize
Harmonize must be used with Canvas. Instructors can email Digital Learning & Design to request that Harmonize be added to their Canvas courses. Once added, the tool can be used as an assignment or as a standalone discussion board. The tutorials below will help instructors get started with Harmonize.
- Harmonize Basics
- Creating Posts in Harmonize
- Organizing Harmonize Posts by Grid or List View
- Sorting Harmonize Posts
Instructors can find the complete list of Harmonize guides here.