How to Access the Alumni Interviewing Dashboard:
Confirm that you can log into Brunonia with your username and password. This would be the same short Brown username (e.g. jcarberry) and the corresponding password. If you need to reset that password and cannot do so online, please contact the Brown IT Service Center by chat (recommended), phone, or email.
- Once inside Brunonia, click on your profile (the circle with your photo/name) in the top right corner of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Interviewing Dashboard" and a new page should open.
- In the new page that opens, you should see the options to manage your assigned interviews and upload your reports.
If you were able to log into Brunonia successfully but the Interviewing Dashboard gives an error that your account cannot be found, please try the following suggestions:
- Wait 24 hours if you just activated your Brunonia account or reset your password before trying to access the Interviewing Dashboard.
- Reset your cookies and cache, restart the browser and try again.
- If the issue persists, please reach out to email@example.com explaining that you have tried the above steps and that you are able to access Brunonia. Someone from the Interviewing team will get back to you soon with information, but they can only assist if you already have an active Brunonia account (i.e. you are able to log in with your Brown username and password at brunonia.brown.edu).