The wiki's Space tools menu allows you access to a number of options for your wiki:
- Access to all wiki content
- Changing the Look and Feel of the wiki space
To start, place your cursor on the “Space tools”, located at the bottom left sidebar.
1. “Overview” allows you to view basic information about your wiki.
By selecting "Edit Space Details", you can change the name, add a description and designate the wiki's Home page.
***You can also Delete the space here, although you should know "Once the space is deleted, it cannot be retrieved. It will be gone forever." You will see that message if you try to delete your space.
2. Permissions are discussed in this article: Wikis Space Permissions.
3. “Content Tools”, a useful functionality which provides an insight on your space hierarchy, how many undefined or orphaned (not linked to other pages) pages there are, as well as the number of attachments on the wiki space. See below for all the functionalities.
- Templates - standardize your documentation by creating your predefined template.
- Reorder Pages - move any page by dragging it to a new position.
- Orphaned Pages - show all the 'orphaned' pages which are not linked to by other pages.
- Underfined Pages - show any page that has been linked to from within Confluence, but that does not yet exist.
- Attachement - show all the files you have uploaded onto your space.
- Trash - restore your deleted pages.
- Export - permit you to export your space as a pdf, HTML, or XML.
4. "Configure sidebar ", as its name implied, allows you to modify and personalize the left sidebar of your wikispace.
eg: you can add a logo for your space as follow:
Click the drawing arrow that is next to the space name. The new window will pop up and allow you to upload your logo.