You can access your Canvas course content from an Android phone, iPhone, and iPad.
To access your Canvas courses:
- Install the Canvas Student app from Google Play store for Android or iTunes store for iPhones.
- Open the Canvas app.
- When prompted for your school name enter canvas.brown.edu. The app will ask for Brown University authentication.
- Log in with your Brown username and password. The app will request access to your account.
- You will see a list of your Canvas courses.
Your Canvas app allows you to:
- View your course syllabus
- See a list of your to do items
- Take quizzes
- Access course content, like pages, files, and assignments
- Participate in course discussions
- View grades for your courses and individual assignments
- View your Canvas notifications
- Send and receive private messages