Display or hide course cards
- In the Global Navigation menu on the left, click Courses, then click All Courses.
- Select the star next to a course title to display that course's card on the Dashboard. Clear the star to hide the card.
Customize course card color and nickname
- To change a course card's color, or to give it a nickname, click the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the card.
- To give the course a nickname, enter a name in the Nickname box. Only you see nicknames that you give courses.
- To change the color of the course card, select a color.
- Click Apply.
Organize course tool icons on course cards
- Course cards can display icons for Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, and Files. These icons link to their respective course tools in the course site.
- An icon is displayed if:
- you choose to show the respective course tool in the Course Navigation menu, and
- you create at least one item of that course tool
- To learn how to show or hide course tools in the Course Navigation menu, click here.
Note: The course tool icons are shown in the order they appear in your Course Navigation menu.