You accidentally deleted your site's main News page and want it back.
NOTE: This solution applies to basic BrownSites. If you had any customizations implemented on the News page you accidentally deleted, this solution may not work (in which case contact the HelpDesk).
- Go to Manage Content/Edit Site Navigation.
- Click on the Add Item tab in the upper right.
- In the Path field, enter "news".
- In the Menu Link Title field, enter "News".
- Click Save.
- If desired, you can now go back to Manage Content/Edit Site Navigation and drag and drop the News page to the spot you'd like it to have in your navigation. In the default BrownSite configuration, it is the last item in the menu.