Setup and Printing
- Ensure that you are connected to Brown Wi-Fi (Brown Guest will not work) on campus or using the Brown VPN off campus.
- Visit the MyPrint Mobility Print Printer Setup page on the Brown Software Catalog site to download the app.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select setup language
- Agree to the license
- Select your desired MyPrint printer queue to install
- Enter your Brown username and password
- Click Finish to complete installation
- Select File>Print, select the installed printer (MyPrint-BW [PPCUTPRCIT](Mobility), and click Print.
Issue: Failed to retrieve printer list. Do you want to retry? - this error may occur if the computer is not connected to Brown Wi-Fi on campus or using the Brown VPN off campus. It may also occur if the computer is relying on a DNS address other than Brown's (OpenDNS, Google, Cloudflare, etc.).
Solution: Change connection properties from using explicitly-set DNS server addresses to "Obtain DNS server address automatically".