How to make a new page and add it to the navigation
- Log in.
- Click on the wrench in the upper left corner of the page.
- Under the "Create Content" tab, select "Page."
- Title the page.
- Insert the page's content in the body.
- Set any other configuration options on the page.
- At the bottom, find the "Menu Settings" area. Click on the tab if the "Menu Settings" aren't already displayed.
- Enter a "Menu Title" to be the text that will link to the new page.
- Choose a "Parent Item." This will select where the menu link gets inserted into the navigation hierarchy.
- Ignore "Weight.”
If you'd like to reorder the menu items after adding one to the navigation, see Edit the Site Navigation.