Lynda is an online learning resource for business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through Brown's Lynda.com subscription, students, staff, and Brown-Paid faculty have unlimited access to Lynda's video library courses.
Learn tips and tricks from the course How to Use Lynda.com.
- Visit brown.edu/lynda and log in with your Brown username and password
- On your first login, you will be prompted to indicate whether you already have an account. If you do, you will be able to import your prior progress.
Mobile apps additionally allow you to download course content for offline viewing; progress syncs the next time you connect to internet or data.
- Install the Lynda.com app for your device. Apps are available for iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- To log in, choose "School or Organization" and type brown.edu
- Log in using your Brown username and password
Though Brown's IT Service Center is always happy to help, you can get help with Lynda directly from the vendor. On the bottom of any page, click Support > Contact Us and fill out the form. This contact method also allows you to suggest courses.