Many loaner equipment transactions can now be completed online instead of visiting or calling the IT Service Center. To log in to our loaner equipment portal, simply visit brown.edu/go/myloaner. When you are prompted to log-in, click the option to Sign In with your Brown Username and Password.
The following transactions are available online:
- Customers with loaner equipment signed out can:
- Review a list of loaner equipment signed out and check the due date
- Request renewals of eligible loaner equipment
- Customers who plan to sign out loaner equipment can:
- Check live availability of our most common equipment
- Create a reservation for available loaner equipment to place it on hold for up to 24 hours
- Join the wait list for loaner equipment that is not currently available
For the most efficient experience, we recommend taking advantage of these self-service options. We still remain available to help with all transactions in person, over the phone or e-mail should you prefer.
The following transactions can only be completed over the phone or in our office:
- Request exceptions to our standard loaner terms and renewal limitations
- Bulk reservations of loaner equipment for registered student organizations and Brown-sponsored events
- International loaners
- Payment of overdue fines, lost/damaged equipment charges, and applicable administrative fees