To Insert An Image Already Used On Your BrownSite:
- Once you are in create/edit mode locate the place in the Body where you want the image to be placed.
- Place your cursor directly to the left of the first character of the text line you want the image to line up with, called the insertion point (usually the first word of a paragraph or heading).
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click the image icon. This will open up the Add Image dialog pop-up.
- Browse through My Images and All Images to see your uploaded images.
- Find and click the image you wish to incorporate. This will take you directly to the Properties panel.
- If you want a Title and/or a Description (caption) to display beneath your image, you can enter it here. It does not have to match the image title you gave it when you created the original image.
- Select a size:
Original = resized to a maximum width of 510px.
Thumbnail = 100 x 100 pixels; the shortest side is resized to 100 pixels and the longer side is cropped to retain the center portion of the image.
Preview = resized to a maximum width of 195 pixels
- Select an Alignment:
Left aligns the image on the left of the content, with the top of the image aligned with the top of the text line selected as the insertion point. Text will wrap around the image.
Right aligns the image on the right of the content, with the top of the image aligned with the top of the text line selected as the insertion point. Text will wrap around the image.
None aligns the image on the left of the content on a line of its own. Text after the insertion point will appear below the image.
Center aligns the image in the center of the content.
- Select a Link option, which controls what happens when a visitor clicks on the image:
Link to image page = links to the Page created specifically for the image.
Open in pop-up window = displays the image in a pop-up window sized as Original (as noted above)
Go to URL = allows you to enter a web address of a page or document, using the image as a link.
- Set Insert Mode = Filter Tag
- Click Insert.
- Save the Page you added the image to.