In January 2020, Canvas updated the Gradebook, so it looks and functions a bit differently than the past version of Grades. Below are quick links to the Canvas guides for hiding and posting grades.
- How do I use posting policies in a course?
- How do I hide grades that were previously posted in the Gradebook?
- How do I post grades for an assignment in the Gradebook?
- How do I select a grade posting policy for a course in the Gradebook?
- How do I select a grade posting policy for an assignment in the Gradebook?
Review Canvas’ interactive flowchart to help you determine how to set up the grade posting policy at the course and/or assignment level.
- Student Grade Visibility Flowchart (Clickable PDF)
Visit the Canvas Guides for a more comprehensive look at all the New Gradebook and Speedgrader Muting Behavior Changes.
Still need help?
- Click the Help button in Canvas to connect with 24/7 Canvas support by phone or chat
- Contact Digital Learning & Design at email@example.com or at 3-7489