These instructions are provided as is without support. You may not have access to all RemoteDesktop features. Use at your own risk.
Remmina will be the software used to connect to RemoteApp
Add the Remmina-Next PPA to Debian
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:remmina-ppa-team/remmina-next
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install remmina
sudo yum install remmina
- Go to https://remoteapp.brown.edu/ and login
- Click on whichever application(s) you'd like to add to Remmina. This will download an RDP file.
- Once downloaded, open Remmina
- Click on the "hamburger" ☰ icon
- Click Import
- Navigate to the downloaded RDP file and open it
- Right-click on the added RDP in Remmina and click Edit
- Change the Profile Name to the name of the RemoteApp
- Input your Brown username in the User name field
- Input your Brown password into the User password field
- Input ad into the Domain field
- Set the Resolution
- You may need to adjust this setting for each RemoteApp. Resizing is not supported.
- Click on Save and Connect