To add a table to a page (when in editing mode):
- Click the Add table button (see image 1)
- In the pop up, add the number of rows and columns you want.
- Enter content as desired, including images, headings, links, etc.
If you want to remove the table formatting, the borders and background colors:
- Place your cursor in any cell of the table
- Click the Table Cell Properties button (see image 2)
- Go to the Advanced tab of the pop up.
- For both Border Color and Background Color, enter #ffffff (which is the hexidecimal number for white).
- Before hitting Update- select "Update all cells in table" from the dropdown just above the Update button.
- Now click Update.