If someone else has added an event to their calendar and you would also like it to appear on your department's calendar, here's how.
- Log in to the calendar (Click "Department calendar login")
- At the bottom left, type part of the name of the event you are searching for and press "go"
- Look at the search results to see if the event appears. Re-do the search if necessary.
- Click on the name of the event which you would like to add to your calendar.
- On the "Event Information" screen, at the bottom, there should be a "Tag event with topical areas" button. Click it.
- You should see a list of tags that you control. One should correspond to your calendar. Check it and click "update event".