Using the WYSIWYG editor, BrownSites 2.0 users can easily insert and edit tables. Tables are often useful when displaying lists of information like members of a group or events calendars.
- Open the edit/create mode for the page or article item and select the Body field.
- Select the WYSIWYG icon for Table.
- The Table Properties pop-up should come up on your screen.
- In the Table Properties window you can:
- Select the number of rows and columns you want in your new table.
- Indicate stylistic specifications such as border sizes, pixel dimensions of your table, cell spacing, cell padding and alignment.
- Be sure so save your work by clicking "Ok" when you are done making changes to the table properties.