Brown has partnered with LastPass to provide LastPass Families, allowing you to invite up to five others to use LastPass at no cost to you.
All new and existing LastPass Enterprise accounts include the Families as a Benefit offer, which is a complimentary LastPass Families account with five (5) additional LastPass licenses.
- To get started, log in to your LastPass Enterprise account and open your Vault. The simplest way to do this is to click on the LastPass icon in your browser icon tray, then select "Open My Vault" from the dropdown menu.
- From the left navigation menu select the Account Benefits option, where you can activate your Families as a Benefit account. The following image shows the view of a LastPass Enterprise user who has yet to claim the benefit and does not have any other LastPass accounts that might have been linked to it. Click on Activate LastPass Families for free to continue.
- If you already have an active LastPass subscription elsewhere, you'll see the following message instead, offering the opportunity to cancel your existing LastPass subscription at another service and claim your Brown Families as a Benefit instead. When you do this, you will reset the active date to when you switched it. your existing personal LastPass plain will now become complimentary, and you will not be charged at the time of your next renewal.
- When prompted, enter a personal email account (not your Brown Gmail account).
- A verification email will be sent to your personal email account.
- The following is an example of an email invitation to finish activating of your LastPass Families plan. Click on Activate your account to complete the process.
- Return to the Account Benefits section of your Vault to invite members and link accounts.
Learn more at http://link.lastpass.com/families-as-a-benefit.