1. Visit courses.brown.edu
2. Use the Log in in the left navigation. If prompted, enter your Brown username and password. You should then see this:
3. You should then see the courses for which you are the "Instructor of record" in the left navigation. Select the course for which you want to make a request to use iclickers for your class.
- If you are not the instructor, you may request tools on his/her behalf following these directions.
4. You will then see a new page with two tabs. Select the "Tools & Services" tab. Click on the link for iclickers, then select the "Request iClickers" link in the grey box:
5. You will see a confirmation at the top of the page that the request has been successful and that an e-mail was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, you will be contacted by an instructional designer or instructional technologist for a follow-up to your request.
6. Instructors can download Brown's iclicker 7 software from these links:
Do not download the iclicker software directly from the iclicker website. The files will not properly sync with Canvas.
Mac version ***If you are using Sierra as your operating system, please contact us: email@example.com***